Terms and Conditions
1. All fees paid are non-refundable except when the event is cancelled.
2. Confirmation email will be sent to participants via email 7-10 days before the conference.
3. All payments must be settled before event commencement.
4. In case of over-subscription, priority will be given on a “first-come first-serve” basis.
5. We reserve the right to cancel, modify and/or postpone the event.
6. The conference will be cancelled if No. 8 typhoon signal or black rainstorm warning is hoisted on the event day. In the event of cancellation due to bad weather, the conference will be rescheduled. Conference fees will not be refunded.
7. Any bank charges and/or expenses incurred as a result of bounced cheques and/or wire transfer will be borne by the participants.
8. We reserve the right to alter the contents of this conference and/or the identity of the conference presenters due to circumstances beyond our control.
9. In complying with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, the information provided here will be accessed only by the organiser and event manager for the purpose of this conference. We will not use your personal data for any other purposes without your prior consent unless such use is permitted or required by law. From time to time, we may provide you with information regarding our offerings including. You can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "unsubscribe".
Enquiry & Reservation
+852 2153 7800
The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers has been serving the local banking community in the provision of education and training since 1963. For more information, please visit: http://www.hkib.org/